Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flashback Quote of the Day:

Saturday was a nice day and I dusted off my camera for a few pictures. I had to crop the duck pictures because they were far away and I didn't have all of my gear with me, but they turned out OK.
 - Scott Currie
(21/01/2007)

The talented and humble eye of a gifted and pretty neat guy; I have to say I'm bias, but I'm objective ~ he's the older brother and has kept me in line my entire life. His intimate and factual photographs are mostly seen on Parks Canada Website:  http://www.pc.gc.ca/pn-np/on/bruce/index.aspx. But his real passion for nature - how he captures nature's brevity and freezes it's intimacy in static wonder, is a  mastered gift with his patient and detailed eye.
I love trees.  He loves birds.  I wonder what our progeny will come up with....
{a. currie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.