Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday means, back to work

The word of the day is subitize:  To perceive at a glance the number of items presented. http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/
I see 10 trees finished and two more to go.  And I listen to Van Morrison, and I realize tonight would be a fabulous dance for a moon dance… But I need to get back to work.  Distraction rhythms with abstraction and my thoughts are just as scattered as anticipation for project deadlines that have been bumped, prodded and pealed.   Determination is focus, but today it has splayed ends like a frayed rip cord.  Almost there, almost there…. And this has nothing to do with vitamin D; temporary insanity was heat driven and I brought my cave walls down around me to pay some bills.  Back to the pens. Back to the ink. Back to the paper alighting my soul with purpose, perspective and presentation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lFxGBB4UGU

{a.currie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.