Thursday, June 28, 2012

I’m in the process of writing.

The things we get pulled into as children are velvet dirt. The coating of memories we feel are like fake rabbit fur or velour.  We can't forget the itch or synthetic stich of how these projected events have built flashes of time in the scaffolding of our value network.  As I write, I rewind –

To a friend:
Thank you for helping me edit my work.  It’s important to me.  Just don’t go down the rabbit hole without a rope to bring you out.


Mistake. Correction.  Grammar.  Wording. Argh. Correction. Mis-use.  Underline...


Dear Editing Process,
Food for thought; thought for food.
It's all going to the same place anyways,
what does it matter what it looks like.
Signed,
Frustration.

{a.currie}
Copy Right 2012, PomonaLIFE, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.