Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Terri Keleher, Sakura Interiors

My favourite colours matched with my favourite interior designer.  Check out Terri's style and multi-million dollar finesse.  Incredible energy with a gifted eye for balance.
~ a.
 



 
I created Sakura lnteriors in 2009 to help homeowners achieve their decorating goals, as well as to help them when it's time to sell. I work with both homeowners and real estate agents to present homes in their best possible light. My goal is to guide and assist you in effectively presenting your home so it will sell quickly and for the best possible price. I also provide a range of interior design advice and decorating services. My approach ensures that I meet your individual needs and tastes, and that design solutions are functional and sensible for your lifestyle.
- Terri Keleher
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.