Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Calendar 2013 & Barber Glass Ind. Inc.

 
There are links and avenues which we sometimes see, but most often we are too preoccupied with our daily chores to look for these visible ties. However, in my daily wanderings for my project for CBCF, I have found a neat relation.
 
(Yes it’s a bit of a stretch, but it reminded me of a few things I still have yet to do.)

Recently I was in New York and visited the very inspiring MOMA. And wouldn't you know, Barber Glass is affiliated with such an ah-rousing building.
 

Yesterday I dropped by the studio of Barber Glass to pick up the donations and the remaining calendars I had left. I am extremely grateful for the team at Barber Glass Industries Inc. who have helped me promote my project. With support like this, we have raised $4500 for CBCF.
Thank you again!

Since 2013 is just around the corner, please consider purchasing your Calendar 2013 to make sure your daily chores are organized... ;o)

Order online, on the right side of the screen today.  Or, the following store locations are carrying Calendar 2013:

Georgian Hills Vineyards, Ontario
Garden's Nest, Collingwood, ON
Bruce Wine Bar, Thornbury, ON
Elements Yoga, Wasaga Beach, ON
Organic Bliss Studio, Whistler, BC
{a.currie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.