Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nir Saar, Japanese Acupuncture

Whenever I have found a new resource I share its healing properties, whether it be with friends on the street, friends online, or with family at the table. 

In the last 24 hours I have done all of the above.

I was lead to Nir Saar by a fellow Pomonian, and now I want to share his tremendous healing properties with you.  Yesterday morning I had my first treatment of Japanese Acupuncture.  Lately I have been suffering from chronic headaches and neck stiffness - the effects of stress, my drawing posture and changes in lifestyle.  As I spend 2013 focusing on optimum health and personal productivity, I have sought the advice of the experts in my life and asked for guidance. 

If you are in the Guelph area, and you are wanting to dig deep - get to the root of core issues, chronic problems or superficial scars - you have found your first step on your journey to healing and balance. 

Nir, I can't thank you enough, my headaches have subdued and my Qi is flowing nicely.
~ a.

{photo by: a.currie}

{photo by: a.currie}
 
I will be documenting more of these positive and life affirming shifts in my mental, physical and psychological practices. I am grateful for the support I have received already, and I look forward to sharing this wealth of knowledge with you.

If you have any comments or tips for our fellow PomonaLIFE community, please feel free to send me an email: andrea@pomonalife.com or leave comments below.

Light & Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.