Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Past, Present & Future

Our internal state determines our experience in our lives; our experiences do not determine our internal state. - Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love, p78.


{a.currie}

I have journals dating back to when I was twelve years old.  I think I have well over fifty by now; I have lost count.  Recently I have unearthed some of them as I piece back the pages of Self.  In these pages I read a voice both loving & hating; struggling & surviving.  I embrace her paths, her decisions, some more daunting than others, and I find comfort in knowing that I have lived many lives only to find myself in my authentic state as a body and being of love. 
Reading through my memoirs is a courageous journey where I have one foot tethered to the ground while the other swings careless in the wind.  I must remember this present, otherwise I could get carried away.  Sifting through these paper trails and semantic ruins, I am reassured for this path I am so gratefully on. 
Whenever in doubt, draw; whenever in fear, love.

What is your story?
~ a. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.