Saturday, February 2, 2013

A light in Collingwood

Saturdays are meant for recharging. Meeting friends at the coffee shop, planning our next art exhibit and running into other friends catching up with our latest do's.  Supporting the local shops, browsing in and out of stores - I especially like these days when the weather is as wild as it is:

EEEEE!

And so I did, I tucked myself into one of my favourite shops just as the snow was starting to curl around my feet. 

I couldn't explain it, but today, I needed a stone.

My light in Collingwood is "Heidi Light," she is my gem source and a kindred soul.

{a.currie}

{a.currie}

Next time your find yourself on Hurontario Street, in Collingwood, 
add a little light into your life:

Heidi@HeidiLight.com
30 Third Street #1
Collingwood, ON
L9Y 1K3
705-446-3533



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.