Friday, March 15, 2013

My Man Ross

Meet my friend Ross.  He likes adventure, landscape and colour.  He hypnotizes and captures.  He beckons and stills.  Meet my talented and artistically fueled friend, Ross Tripp.
~ a.

photo by: Ross Tripp

photo by: Ross Tripp
photo by: Ross Tripp


"I’m going to keep this introduction short and sweet. I was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, and I’ve been moving around and travelling ever since. Having said that, Whistler has been my home base since 2001. When people ask me what I like taking photos of, I always find it a hard question to answer. It’s because I like taking photos of anything, at any given time: I like colour; I like texture; I like people; it’s whatever catches my eye. With so many interesting colours and shapes in this world, I make sure to take my camera(s) with me at all times–that way I can document all of the amazing places I go to, and see how I perceived them at that moment in time." - Ross Tripp
“It’s about reacting to what you see, hopefully without preconception.  You can find pictures anywhere.  Its simply a matter of noticing things and organizing them.” ~ Elliot Erwitt
To read the article and see some more of stellar photos, click the link below:
http://www.whistlerisawesome.com/2012/10/16/the-proof-ross-tripp/


To see more of Ross' photos and to follow his adventures, click on the links below.

Follow Ross on Facebook, LIKE on his page: Ross Tripp Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.