Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summer Markets

When you are touring Ontario's lakes this summer, the Georgian Triangle is your first stop.


I have linked my shows and summer market appearances in Collingwood to my website: www.acurrie.com

I will be showcasing limited edition prints from my past two series, End of Season and Growth, Decay & Resurrection.

I will also be selling all original 5x7 framed pieces in my Late Nite Series.

Of course, sneak peak limited edition prints can be ordered from my new series, Carving an Artist.

I'm very excited to be a part of these celebratory art markets where all kinds of art is to be featured - photography, fashion, jewellery, sign craft, fine art illustrations, live music and much much more.

Stop by the PomonaLIFE tent, and tell me what you have done lately!


Art is community,
~a.

"Wine Kissed"
Black ink on water colour paper
{a.currie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.