Sunday, November 3, 2013

Exciting adventure this week...

I have the opportunity and pleasure of going to the Dominican Republic this week to meet 400 fellow creative, intelligent and inspiring "Afesters."  
http://www.awesomenessfest.com/

I can only imagine the incredible adventure that awaits.  

In the meantime, getting psyched  making lists for my intentions for the trip as well as the kind of people I'd like to connect with, I'm organizing my portfolio.

I'm looking for professional growth, creative collaborations and inspiring commissions.

Art is style, story and voice.  If you open your eyes on the inside, take a chance on the sound your heart makes when you connect with your soul, then you will know what is next.

We are all artists. Be inspired to create.
~a.
www.acurrie.com



















Copyright PomonaLIFE, 2013, all rights reserved
                                {a.currie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.