Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living? - Bob Marley

Dear Friends,
As some of you know, as I pursue my art and writing career, I am also on a path of optimal health and personal growth. 
I have spent two weeks in B.C. working with a few healers to get to the root of chronic back and knee pain, as well as old emotional trauma.
Today, looking in the mirror, I realize I have found a beautiful gift in the centre-Me!!
 

Special thanks to Perry Lea, Bio-Energetic Holistic Massage.
To see what I see, I have attached two photos of before and after. 
Notice my eyes?!?!
How can I help you? 
Email: andrea@pomonalife.com

Top: Before, December 2013
Bottom: After, January 19, 2014

Left: Before, December 2013
Right: After, January 19, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.