Thursday, February 27, 2014

Do you live in the San Francisco/San Jose area?

I'm putting forests on walls all over the world!
Thank you for all the love and support RAW: Awakening in San Francisco. What a great night with live performances, music, fashion, and of course the ART! So much talent and artistic reverence. Special thanks to Matt Buck (Visovi) and our security enforcement John. We had a great set up at the front of the stage and we wowed the crowd with our display. 
Stay tuned for my interview and my speech, all caught on video.
For those in the SF & San Jose area, 
I'm have a solo exhibit this Saturday March 1, 2014, from 5pm -9pm 
Hosted by Mark Duncan
Please see the invite below! 
Email: andrea@pomonalife.com for more details or to RSVP.
I'm bringing some new art out for this, be sure to stay connected.
Art is communtiy!
~a.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.