Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I will be in San Francisco February 26, 2014!

Dear Friends, 
I have exciting news! I have been accepted to participate in San Francisco's RAW: Natural Born Artist Exhibition called "Awakening" on February 26, 2014. 

I am happy to announce that I will be introducing a new and creative mixed media exhibit. 

My entrance fee is to sell 20 tickets to the event. Tickets are $15 (US). I'm hoping you can help me promote this incredible opportunity.  Even if you cannot attend, I please ask you to consider supporting me by clicking the link below to purchase a ticket.  
If you can attend – AMAZING – I look forward to sharing with you this inspiring and art-filled experience!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Please Click Below:

For more information please email: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you again for all the messages, emails and comments. Your ongoing support keeps me motivated. I am incredibly blessed and grateful for all your love. 
~Andrea Currie, Artist 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

About RAW "Awakening," San Francisco, February 26, 2014:
www.rawartists.org/sanfrancisco/awakening/?artist=208157


To support Andrea Currie, and to purchase your RAW "Awakening" Art Exhibit Ticket, please click the link below:

Art is community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.