Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Working with Patrina Wisdom and Tedx Spoken Word

A couple of weeks ago, I had the honour working with my friend Patrina Wisdom on her Tedx Spoken Word talk in Encinitas, California.
The link below, is the the video footage I took during her performance on March 15, 2014.

I know you will agree with me, she is not only an inspirational motivator and leader 
but she is also one authentic goddess.

Patrina, thank you for including me in helping you share your story. 
You are a guide, a mentor and an amazing woman.
~a.
Andrea Currie, tree artist

To learn more about Patrina Wisdom and how you can bring her into your community, please visit her website: www.patrinawisdom.com

And for your weekly Wednesday wisdom, follow her blog:

Be inspired to connect. Art is community!
~a.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.