Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Awaken with Wisdom:

"Owning your story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerability is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy-the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of light." 
- Brene Brown

Andrea Currie & Patrina Wisdom

Dear Sweet-Pomonians,

As I continue my journey here in North County San Diego, sharing my art and tree love, I practice gratitude daily. I am thankful for my friends, supporters, hosts and volunteers. Without them, I would not be here.

I am extremely grateful for my good friend, colleague and collaborator Patrina Wisdom. Patrina is also one of my guides. As a leader in the community, she is a coach and a mentor.

If you are ready to Own Your Story, ready to create the relationships, success and life that you’ll love, Patrina's proven 6 Step Wisdom System is your answer. 

Please follow the link below to learn more about how her unique Awakening Life Coaching Program can change your life. I encourage you to take this opportunity and awaken with wisdom. 
~a.
Andrea Currie, tree artist

You always have a choice. You deserve the dignity of your process. You deserve to support and honor yourself. You deserve love and prosperity! 
- Patrina Wisdom  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.