Friday, April 18, 2014

It starts with a naked page...

We create worlds as the natural expression of our own being. 
- Deepak Chopra



I have nothing to cling to and everything to gain. My art is expressive. My art is unique. 
I begin with a naked piece of paper and a mind layered in worlds.
Ideas, feelings, images, smells, thoughts... my layers create my art. My art is my world.
~a.
Click the link below to learn more about Andrea Currie's Tree Artist Exhibit Party

Tree Artist Exhibit Party

May 1st from 7pm - 10pm
In collaboration with Pablo Fernandez, founder of Secret Table, 
hosted by Jolie Pinkerton in beautiful 
Cardiff-by-the-Sea.
An intimate event with live music, fine wine and exquisite food.
Art  is community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.