Friday, May 30, 2014

Are you ready Tobermory?

It's true! I have unpacked my bags for the summer. I'm excited to announce that I will be working with Wet Rock Studios and Art Gallery this summer in Tobermory, Ontario.

As featured artist, I am opening my studio to the public. I will be working out of the gallery to bring you a unique collection of Tobermory inspired trees with of course my unique iconic sentiment and style.

Next time you are headed north on the Bruce Peninsula, make sure you come in and see our incredible display of local fine artists. We are a stop on the drive as well as the destination!

Andrea Currie
Tree drawings, fine tip black ink on paper, canvas and wood; 
mixed media prints and laser etchings on reclaimed wood materials

Michael Marcotte 
Painter, sculptor, muralist, and faux finisher

Ted Kaiser
Nature and landscape photographer

Sneak peek.... Here's a preview of what we are working on:

 

 



Art is community, see you soon!
~a.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.