Saturday, November 1, 2014

Are you having an affair?

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move." Robert Louis StevensonTravels with a Donkey in the Cevennes


Fine tip archival black ink on cold pressed watercolour paper 
10 x 14

When I draw I am in a state of flow. When I am in my practice of creating I am mediating, channeling and releasing. In this space, my main source of healing is growing, and in these lines and dots there are whispers of Truth.
Original artwork; unframed, signed and stamped by artist. 
Fine art tree drawings by Andrea Currie, using methods such as stippling, cross-hatching and shading to employ classical pen and ink techniques.

Please visit acurrie.com to learn more about my fine art and visit my gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.