Sunday, November 9, 2014

Feeling Good is Back!

"When you allow yourself to create, you co-create with love. Creating is the freeing and uplifting voice within us." ~ Andrea Currie


Fine tip archival black ink on drawing paper 
4.50 x 5.75
“Feel Good One Ofs” are one-of-a-kind, not copied or duplicated, original and unframed mini fine art drawings. Each unique illustration is stamped, signed and dated on the back. Recycling all types of paper from around my studio and travels – watercolour, cotton, linen, journal paper, old artwork labels, etc. –  I combines feel good inspirational words and drawings with my creative iconic tree-loving style.

The skins have trees have an inside voice and I express a bit of their soul. 

To share and promote my positive messages of balance with peace with a reverence for Nature's beauty, “Feel Good One Ofs” include shipping worldwide. Help me share the love!

Art is community ~a.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.